Thursday, September 20, 2012

Well hello!

So, we've been away for some time. We've moved!!
That's right, we left the ocean and have settled in the mountains. It's been pretty exciting to live somewhere else. There's lots of farms where we moved to, so we eat loads of locally-grown produce and honey. Anyway, I've pretty much gotten settled in at this point, so shop updates and blog posts will be done on a regular basis now.
Hallow-Birthday-Ween is coming, and I'm going to do some giveaways! I'm giving away little party packs, which will include raffle tickets, party hats and some other goodies c: The giveaway is happening the first day of Hallow-Birthday-Ween, October 1st. I'm also thinking about doing one on Instagram, and one on the Facebook page. Stay tuned for details on those!
Anyway, here's some pictures from the new place! My camera's still packed up, so here's a bunch of Instagrams from my phone:




A few new guys in progress on my desk, with a potion that Hagatha mixed for me :D




Here's the view from our new street! There's a massive rock on the side of that mountain called "the Devil's Football," that the Prince and I hiked up to the other day.




Here's my new sewing desk, complete with my Ouija board, and (some) of my antler collection.




Sewing away.

I'm taking photos tomorrow for a little studio tour, and Hagatha is generously allowing me to take some photos of the ritual she does to bring the beasts to life! That should be up tomorrow night. After the studio tour, Halloween-themed beasts will be going up in the shop. I couldn't contain myself any longer, I just had to sew some spooky things. Also, stickers are available in the Etsy store tonight!

Time to watch some movies with the Prince and the beasts. Have a great night!

xx
the Beast Peddler

No comments:

Post a Comment