Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello everyone!
Thought I'd show you some of my favorite creepy creatures from Etsy.
First, the Chattergrub from Tinplate Studios:

This guy is just horrifically wonderful. I feel like if I had him on my shelf I would alternate between thinking it was adorable and having nightmares of it burrowing into my brain. Which is all you can hope for in a monster, really.

Next, Gui from Eliza Bolli:

Gui is just beautiful, and I love the grub / caterpillar shape.

Last but not least is Murphyelago from Sandra Arteaga


He's wearing a suit, and he comes with a suitcase. Just adorable. I love bat faces, and when tiny monsters have tiny pairs of pants on. What can I say, I love a well-dressed gentlemonster.
Well that's all for today, I'm working on expanding my demon horde:



Keep it creepy! xx The Beast Peddler

No comments:

Post a Comment