Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Horror Movie Marathon!

The beasts and I are having a nice lazy Sunday out here in the enchanted cottage. Hagatha and I whipped up a huge batch of spiced chai and bagels for everyone. Now we're all snuggled up on the couch having a horror movie marathon. Well, I'm watching it from over the top of my computer screen while I do some sketches for the upcoming comic! We've just finished Guillermo Del Toro's "The Devil's Backbone," and I think next we're going to watch "Shaun of the Dead", my favorite! Here's a little sneak peek of the Ozymandias sketch..
I'm really excited about the comic, I'm torn between keeping it hush-hush and... telling everyone a ll the details! But for now we'll wait until there's more done on it. And here's all the beasts stuffed onto their half of the couch, they tend to get like this when horror movies are on:
And lastly, a candid shot of me sewing the newest beast, set to hit the shop tonight! Not sure who took this... but my bet is on Opposable Betty...
Have a great Sunday! xx The Beast Peddler, Ozymandias, Hagatha, Opposable Betty, Homunculus, Princess Your Grandmother's Sitting Room, Molly Grufflefluff, Spike Montebon, Mootjoot, and various secret beasts :D

No comments:

Post a Comment