Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photo Time!

Well, I felt a little nostalgic and started looking at old pictures, mostly from last year.. then I had a nostalgia attack. And now you can too, here's some of my favorite behind-the-scene beast pictures!
This is one of a One-Eyed, One-Horned, Flying Purple People Eater that I made custom for a swell guy named Paul this summer for his daughter, the beautiful Stella.
This is Timothy Tailwobbler, he was a custom beast too! I was absolutely in love with his horns, which are the same kind as the one Ozymandias has. Springbok! I wish I could grow one.
This is Sven the Red, he was a custom guy and Ozy really wanted a hoodie like that. He's like a little hipster beast... he had black boots too but they didn't make it into the photo :(
These are little morning glory seed pods, which consequently had jack-o-lantern faces drawn on them. They were like tiny Hallow-Birthday-Ween favors!! Next year, I see if I can dry them and then make a garland :D
Speaking of Hallow-Birthday-Ween, when new beast mom Elizabeth Kaiser won the Hallow-Birthday-Ween Raffle, this is the beast that she won! He was a special, headless beast for our favorite made-up holiday. When his head was on his shoulders, he would have a long, orange tail with a big black pouf at the end. But, you could also pull his head off of his shoulders and his tail would shorten to a little bunny-like thing. I wanted to keep him in the worst way (when don't I?) but maybe I'll make another headless beast for HBW this year.
This an old picture of Hagatha and I, having a discussion at my mother's house, back in the old country. Hagatha is wearing some pretty fancy gloves in this photo. I however, am wearing a hoodie. These things happen... it can get cold up there! That's probably enough for now! Maybe later in the week I'll do another. Have a great night, friends! xx The Beast Peddler

No comments:

Post a Comment