Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bits List for Custom Beasties!

Hello friends!
Today, I decided to offer a few custom beasts in the Beast Peddler Shop-
Basically, start with a basic, potato-shaped beast, and add things to your heart's content!

Here's a list of things I've added on in the past, to get you started...

* coyote teeth
* a pig-like snout
* springbok horns
* goat horns
* sparrow wings
* light bulbs
* blacklight bulbs
* clothes (all sorts!)
* driftwood horns
* mask
* jingle-bell collar (so you don't lose 'em!)
* dinosaur tail
* antlers
* multiple eyes
* extra limbs
* tattoos
* mushrooms
* acorn hats
* ears
* a long, trumpet-like proboscis
* real hair

That's all I can think of for now, but I'll be adding to the list, and if you want something you don't see, just send me a conversation on Etsy- I'm sure I can find what you're looking for.

love & voodoo,
the Beast Peddler

No comments:

Post a Comment