Saturday, March 12, 2011



HALLOO!

My name is Fogs, and I'm all up in the Beast Peddler's computer!
In a little while, I'm going to a birthday party for a little girl! I'mma eat all the cake and then ride all around the living room on balloons while they try and swat me down with a broom! And the whole time I'm going to be singing "Living Room" by Tegan & Sara over & over & over!
Then I'll jump off of my balloon steed onto the hutch with all the fine china and perch up there wigglin' my little tush back and forth, to and fro for HOURS! And they'll never be able to get me down! When everyone goes to bed, I'm going to raid the pantry and build myself a fort out of Ritz crackers and not let anyone in, and I'll hold off any attackers by wielding a stick of string cheese, bellowing out Orcish war cries and wearing a hat made out of CABBAGE!

CABBAGE HATS FOREVERRR
LOVE & CABBAGE, FOGS

No comments:

Post a Comment